Part Time Installation Merchandiser
Posted on: May 27, 2019
Installation MerchandiserThe Installation Merchandiser is a
part-time position that performs installation and occasional
service work in the Hallmark department of various retail
To view the Installation Merchandiser Career Profile video: Click
This is your opportunity to represent the world's best-known
greeting card brand and develop retailer relationships in your
community. Hallmark provides paid training, paid travel time and
mileage reimbursement between stores and access to a variety of
corporate discounts.There are three major components of this
- Department Remodels and Resets:
- You will be a part of an installation team and work on
activities to include, but not limited to, building Hallmark
fixtures, moving card departments, installing new stores, store
relocations, and card department remodels.
- Typically you will receive at least a 2-week notice for
- Work is typically scheduled Monday through Friday during day
hours. Some installation activities may occur during the evening
and overnight hours. Weekend work may be required during major
- Schedules will vary.
- Installations are typically scheduled about two weeks in
advance, when possible.
- There may be weeks where no IM work is needed.
- There may be some installation activities outside your
immediate area. If this occurs, you may be asked to do the
- Carpool with other installation team members
- Stay in a hotel overnight
- Product merchandising: You may be asked to work independently
or with another Hallmark employee to handle product merchandising.
You will use a Hallmark-issued, hand-held mobile device to
replenish, straighten and track inventory of Hallmark products.
This could include products placed inside the Hallmark department
or within other areas of the store.
- Store employee and customer interaction: You must interact in a
professional manner with store employees, store management and
customers while in the store.
- Holiday Support:
- Hallmark's business is season driven. You may be asked to
provide merchandising support during the week prior and after the
following holidays - Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day,
Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- You may be asked to work on the actual holiday for Valentine's
Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day.
INSTALLATION MERCHANDISER REQUIREMENTS
- Basic knowledge of using tools like screwdrivers, box cutters,
- Occasional nighttime work and overnight travel
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - All PositionsThis is a physically demanding
job that requires a high level of energy and a sense of urgency.
You will be working on the selling floor as well as in back
stockrooms. You must be able to consistently push, pull, lift, and
carry cartons, merchandise and display fixtures up to 30 pounds
throughout the work day and up to 50 pounds on occasion. You will
also be required to stoop, squat, walk, and stand throughout your
work day, and you may be required to climb stairs and step
ladders.REQUIREMENTS - All Positions
- Access to a Wi-Fi network and the internet
- Able to operate hand-held technology provided to open and read
documents and interpret information
- Flexibility to work a changing work schedule that may include
an occasional evening or weekend
- Reliable transportation to report to assigned locations as
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to read, understand and communicate in English
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- May be required to work the week before and the week after
Keywords: Hallmark, Bel Air South , Part Time Installation Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrisburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!